Virginia Sting Fast Pitch © 2008
Why join the Sting Family?
We are an organization that loves fast pitch softball. For 20 years, Sting has been a staple in the Hampton Roads Community offering
young ladies an affordable means to play the sport they passionately love. We work hard at fostering a friendly and family environment
for all. We are always looking for members that love fast pitch softball and cares about the youth in our communities.
Sting Girls Fast Pitch Softball is a bingo funded organization which
allow us to offer the following:
• A one-time low annual registration & sponsorship fee with NO
MONTHLY DUES and NO FUND RAISING EVENTS!
• Discounts on annual fees if paid in full by deadline.
• Players receive Uniforms, equipment bags, and helmets.
• Players’ transportation, food, and lodging paid
for when teams travels.
• Organization pays half of the winter
• Payment plans available, if necessary.
• Indoor facility.
• College softball field access.
• Private softball field and access to several field.
• Each team receives a travel trailer.
• State of the art equipment and training aides.
• Best winter conditioning program.
in Hampton Roads (SPEED by Rick Cox).
• College Scholarships.
• College recruiting.
• Dedicated and hardworking coaches.
• Internal upward transition for all age groups.
• College pathway for hardworking and dedicated players.
• Stable organization with 20 years of fast pitch softball
representation! Still going strong!
• Since 2005, over 50 players signed to play
• Over 2.3 Million in athletic scholarships.
• Players signed to play in: Virginia, District of Columbia, West
Virginia, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, North Carolina, South
Carolina, Florida, Colorado, and New Mexico.
How do I join the Sting Family?
The process is simpl! If you are a serious, dedicated, hardworking and coachable individual then:
1. Attend our scheduled tryouts in August. If you missed our tryout then,
2. Contact the Sting Head Coach that coaches at your current age.
3. Introduce yourself to the Sting Coach.
4. Inform the coach that you would like a tryout.
5. Come prepared and work hard at your tryout.
Forms for Players/Parents/Guardians
Forms for Board Members/Coaches
Schlorship Application Form
Virginia Sting Girls Fast Pitch Forms